Multiply your Chances of Raising Money, Speed-up your Time-To-Investment, and Secure Higher Startup Valuations
You’re a hard-working startup founder with a BIG VISION that has tried EVERY startup fundraising strategy out there but is still hearing more “Get back to us later” than “Cash-ing”.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re hustling like crazy (with hours you don’t have… switching between growing your business and raising money) and still not seeing any noticeable fundraising results.
- You’ve tried every startup fundraising strategy recommended out there but still feel like you’re throwing spaghetti at a wall, trying to make one of them — ANY of them — stick.
- You’ve read all the boring generic startup fundraising advice — you just want somebody to take you by the hand and tell you EXACTLY what to do in the EXACT order you need to do it in order to raise money quickly and efficiently.
If any of these statements makes you think “Yes, that’s what I currently feel like! How the heck did he just get inside my head?!” then keep reading — you’re in the right place, my friend. 🙂
Now, I want you to take a moment imagine a life where you could:
- Have a laser-focused startup fundraising strategy that WORKS. You’ll know EXACTLY how to make your startup investment-ready (aka attractive to investors), how to craft and deliver a convincing pitch (including a world-class pitch deck and financial model that WOW’s investors), how to build relations with VCs and drive up your startup valuation — and every time you pitch to investors, the investments are coming in!
- Have extra hours in your day to (drumroll, please) GROW your business! Or acquire more big-ticket customers. Or work on your next product iteration. Or spend quality time with family. Whatever you choose, you’ll finally have the time to do so!
- Turn your business idea into a market leader. Your startup will not be just a small-scale experiment in your dorm room — you’ll be making millions in sales, hundreds of people support your vision, and you solve the most critical problems of thousands or even millions of customers worldwide.
It sounds like a dream, right?
Well get this — You can achieve ALL of those things by implementing a strategic Fundraising System for your ambitious startup — no time wasted on pitching the wrong investors at the wrong time in the wrong way. It’s all about maximizing the chances of quickly raising money at a good valuation to scale your business to the next level.
Sounds like a startup fundraising plan you could get on board with? Well then, I’d like to introduce you to your new secret startup fundraising weapon.
Raising Startup Money Bootcamp
Raising Startup Money Bootcamp is my 3-hour step-by-step masterclass where I teach you my highly successful Startup Fundraising System so you can stop spinning your wheels and start scaling your business idea into a global market leader confidently and QUICKLY.
Discover the same startup fundraising system I — and dozens of my private One-on-One coaching clients — have used to raise money from venture capital and angel investors in the most efficient way!
This is the EXACT system I’ve used to raise $30 million for other startups over the last 3 years.
Let’s give your startup fundraising a boost. Enroll now — one-time payment of $297.
Curious for a module-by-module breakdown? Here’s what you can expect over the entire 3-hour Raising Startup Money Bootcamp call with me.
Module 1: Getting your Startup Investment-Ready
A solid startup fundraising strategy starts with being investment-ready, so you are not wandering around for 6-12 months and wasting time with pitching investors and consistently getting a “No, too early for us”. In this module, I’ll show you:
- The #1 thing that 99.7% of entrepreneurs are doing wrong and why they won’t get an investment from investors (and how to fix it)
- What actually makes your startup attractive for investors (so they give you the money)
- My specific advice for your startup to increase your investment-readiness quickly and become highly attractive to investors
Module 2: Crafting a Convincing Pitch
The pitch deck needs to convince investors that you are a highly attractive investment case. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to optimize your current pitch (and pitch deck), so investors perceive your startup as a highly attractive investment case
Module 3: Financial Model Expert Session
Intimidated by creating a fully-fledged financial model? Don’t worry. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to structure your financial model, so that investors will understand your business model and can evaluate its attractiveness for an investment
- The most common mistakes entrepreneurs do when designing their financial model (and how to avoid those)
- Actionable tips on how you can improve your financial model quickly
- How to use your financial model for finding your business model key assumptions, so that you know what to focus on in your next validation experiments
Module 4: Outstanding investor outreach and relationship building
Reaching out to investors is often the most intimidating part of the startup fundraising process. But using a proven step-by-step investor relaionship building process you can focus on things that actually work. Inside this module you’ll learn:
- How to find investors that are right for my startup
- The most effective ways to build relations with ready-to-invest VCs
- How to increase my startup valuation by generating multiple investment offers
You’ve got two choices here…
You can keep trying to figure all this startup fundraising stuff out on your own and hodge-podge together an outdated fundraising strategy that *might* pay off — but chances of you being one of the 99.7% entrepreneurs who don’t get their startup funded is extremely high… and still make you waste 6-12 months of your time which you could spend on growing the business instead of looking for investors.
You could steal my step-by-step startup fundraising SYSTEM, create your irresistable pitch deck and start pitching to the first investors in just a few weeks!
Think about where you want to be six months from now. Heck, think of where you want to be just ONE month from now.
Do you have a step-by-step plan on of how to get there?
Enroll in Raising Startup Money Bootcamp and achieve the crazy-success results you know your ambitious startup deserves — in the fastest, most efficient way possible.
So what are YOU going to choose?
Now, who’s this startup fundraising guru and what qualifies him to teach this bootcamp?
Hey there! I’m Martin Luenendonk and I am the startup fundraising strategist behind RoadToFunding.com.
I help ambitious startup founders make their startups investment-ready and raise some serious money in the most efficient way.
While working in investment banking and venture capital for several years, I launched and quickly grew the world’s largest online community for finance professionals (currently 850,000+ members worldwide) as well as an innovative jobmatching platform (currently connecting 4 million job seekers and 1,200 employers).
Over the last 3 years I’ve helped other ambitious entrepreneurs like YOU raise more than $30 million in venture capital.
If you’re ready to stop messing around with your startup fundraising and raise some serious money, then Raising Startup Money Bootcamp is going to be the coaching session that changes everything for you.
Your fundraising success story starts right now. Enroll now for $297.