In today’s episode of the Startup DNA podcast Martin Luenendonk talks to Felix Reinshagen on how to become and stay innovative. Felix is co-founder and CEO of NavVis; one of the most innovative IoT startups that are basically Google Maps for indoor and which enables companies to improve their core processes and stay competitive in a world full of data.
What you’ll learn in this podcast episode
- The very unique founding story of NavVis (and what role universities and a phd program played in it)
- How the business model of NavVis works (and the secret ingredient that makes it outcompete others)
- Why Felix is not a big fan of the lean startup movement (and why NavVis almost gave up at one point… and what you can learn for your own startup journey)
- The biggest innovation mistakes and how to manage innovation in startups and corporates
- How NavVis manages its innovation funnel